Very, very, very much enjoying my new kitchen. Although I won’t have too many opportunities to cook in it this week. I am out on Monday and Wednesday to a new ‘gastronomic social hub’ – Jenius Social. It’s the brainchild of an old colleague – Jen, and I can’t wait to see what she has achieved. On Monday I’ll be trying out their Mexican Streetfood cookery class (I am going to be making tortillas, guacamole, fajitas, ceviche and quesadillas – mmmmmm!), and on Wednesday I’ll be off to their official launch party to celebrate with them.
On Friday I am taking my mum to the Chelsea flower show, and then I think we’ll find somewhere to have something to eat around there. On Sunday we’ll be going to a wedding reception at Kensington Roof Gardens, so not sure what’s on the menu there!
So, what will I be having then? Well, here’s my rough plan for dinners, alongside porridge for breakfast and salad for lunch:
- Monday – Mexican streetfood class at Jenius Social
- Tuesday – Salmon and vegetables
- Wednesday – Jenius Social’s launch party
- Thursday – garlic roasted chicken with peppers and onions
- Friday – something in Chelsea!
- Saturday – chicken kiev, jacket potato, mushy peas
- Sunday – bacon, eggs and beans for a substantial brunch before the wedding
You can find out more about meal planning At Home with Mrs M.