When Choclette from Tin and Thyme asked for volunteers to host her monthly We Should Cocoa challenge this month I was very excited to take part and get to discover some fabulous chocolate-y recipes from bloggers.
As I have just returned from Las Vegas, I couldn’t resist choosing the theme USA for this month’s challenge, so you all need to get creative with the chocolate and make something special to share with me.
I haven’t quite decided what to make myself yet … although last night’s Great British Bake Off series of chocolate week challenges got me thinking of some ideas.
So how do you take part?
- Post your recipe on your blog, with piccies if possible (remember to make sure you have permission to use any photos that are not your own)
- Mention “We Should Cocoa” in your post and link back to me here, and Tin and Thyme.
- Only one entry per challenge please.
- Entry is via linky below.
- Entries should be submitted no later than midnight of the 25th of the month. I’ll post a round up including links and tweets no later than the last day of October. Then if you are raring for more, the new challenge will be posted on the 1st of November.
- Please use the #weshouldcocoa hashtag on Twitter and I will try to retweet you all from @CreamCakesRock.
- Please feel free to add your entry to the We Should Cocoa group board on Pinterest. If you are not already a member and would like to join, please ask Choclette.
Good luck – I can’t wait to read all your lovely recipes. Read last month’s round up from Kate at The Veg Space for some blackberry inspiration.
[inlinkz_linkup id=568473 mode=1]
6 Replies to “We Should Cocoa chocolate challenge “USA” – October 2015”
Oh how very exciting. In it’s five year history I don’t think we’ve had a country as a theme. Need to get my thinking hat on pronto. Thanks for hosting and I look forward to seeing what US inspired chocolatey bakes everyone comes up with.
great theme, particularly with Halloween coming up! Can’t wait to join the fun!
Ooooh yeah, maybe I should have done a halloween theme! Look forward to seeing what you come up with 🙂
[…] this fudge contains three types of chocolate I am entering it into this month’s We Should Cocoa which is run by Tin & Thyme and hosted this month by It’s not easy being […]
[…] and Vanilla Topping into a few blog linkies: Recipeoftheweek by A Mummy Too We Should Cocoa by Tin and Thyme, hosted this month by It’s Not Easy Being Greedy – this month’s theme is USA, so […]
[…] PS. I am sharing this with We Should Cocoa (USA edition). […]