Only a few day’s late for this month’s foodie penpals – mainly because I have been spending an awful lot of time baking and working this week, which has meant I haven’t had much time to write. Thanks to a quiet weekend I am catching up on my It’s not easy being greedy posts, and so now I can bring you my September foodie penpals update.
This month I was paired with a real blogger, who (for the first time, to my knowledge) has actually blogged about what I sent her! How cool is that? Stacey blogs over at Nobody said it was easy, so go and take a look at her blog, and details of what I sent her, and say hello (oooooh, and check out her recipe for chocolate pizza – yum!).
- A slice of cheese which has been made famous by the annual mayday cheese rolling challenge – it’s delicious and strong with a lovely orange tinge to it – I’ll definitely be trying to stock up on this for my next cheese board
- Rosemary and garlic roast potato seasoning – I’d never buy this myself but I used it with last week’s roast chicken dinner and it made the potatoes lovely and tasty, so I’ll be putting some in my basket next time I see it
- Garlic flavour pots – can’t go wrong with garlic!
- BBQ seasoning – I’ll have to try this on some meat as it sounds lovely
- Hot chocolate and marshmallows – perfect as the weather gets colder
- Honey roasted almonds – my favourite!
- Chocolate – I have put this in my desk drawer for chocoholic emergencies – it probably won’t last too long!
If you’d like to take part in foodie penpals – take a look over at This is Rock Salt for more information.