When Choclette from Tin and Thyme asked for volunteers to host her monthly We Should Cocoa challenge this month I was very excited to take part and get to discover some fabulous chocolate-y recipes from bloggers.
As I have just returned from Las Vegas, I couldn’t resist choosing the theme USA for this month’s challenge, so you all need to get creative with the chocolate and make something special to share with me.
I haven’t quite decided what to make myself yet … although last night’s Great British Bake Off series of chocolate week challenges got me thinking of some ideas.
So how do you take part?
- Post your recipe on your blog, with piccies if possible (remember to make sure you have permission to use any photos that are not your own)
- Mention “We Should Cocoa” in your post and link back to me here, and Tin and Thyme.
- Only one entry per challenge please.
- Entry is via linky below.
- Entries should be submitted no later than midnight of the 25th of the month. I’ll post a round up including links and tweets no later than the last day of October. Then if you are raring for more, the new challenge will be posted on the 1st of November.
- Please use the #weshouldcocoa hashtag on Twitter and I will try to retweet you all from @CreamCakesRock.
- Please feel free to add your entry to the We Should Cocoa group board on Pinterest. If you are not already a member and would like to join, please ask Choclette.
Good luck – I can’t wait to read all your lovely recipes. Read last month’s round up from Kate at The Veg Space for some blackberry inspiration.