Thanks to my dear boy, I didn’t really eat anything last week. Ioan had a stomach bug last weekend which I caught, leaving me feeling poorly for the week. So nothing of note to share with you – apart from a half stone weight loss – but I am back on track this week and planning the following menu:
- Monday – meat free Monday gnocchi with tomatoes, mozzarella and spinach
- Tuesday – ham and cheese crepes for pancake day
- Wednesday – lamb Cawl for St David’s Day
- Thursday – fishcakes with vegetables bumped from last week
- Friday – chicken curry and chips bumped from last week
- Saturday – we have friends visiting so I am still trying to decide on the menu
- Sunday – toad in the hole
So that’s a bit of a boring update really, but you definitely don’t want any more details about my tummy bug. So instead I’ll leave you with a picture of Ioan enjoying his breakfast this morning (banana porridge, avocado, fromage frais).
One Reply to “Week 9 2017 – the tummy bug diet”
What a gorgeous boy!